Have You Seen These Facebook Statistics?
- Facebook has over 500 Million users
- Over 50% of Facebook users log in every day
- The average Facebook user spends 55 minutes on Facebook every day
- More than 5 BILLION pieces of content (web links, photos, stories and notes) are shared each week.
(stats from website-monitoring.com on 3-16-2010)
Many websites use these statistics to get people like you and me excited about marketing on Facebook.
Once they get us excited about making money on Facebook, they offer an ebook or set of videos, but before they mention the price, they tell us in large print that only
100, 67, 42, 24, 16 copies are available.
These things are all done to get you to order their courses without thinking. They have to do this because their price points are so high.
That's not how I operate. This is a no hype zone.
I don't need hype because I sell lots of ebooks for low prices, and I offer a fantastic guarantee. I've been teaching people like you simple techniques for growing their online businesses since 1997.
A little farther down I'm going to tell you exactly how reading "The Marketer's Guide To Facebook" will help you, but I still want to mention one bit of hype that really pisses me off.
As I was finishing "The Marketer's Guide To Facebook," I was talking to a friend. He told me he'd paid $300 for a script designed to force people to like a fan page to access content, but had never managed to get it work.
I was amazed that someone had the gumption to charge that much for such a simple script.
You see, I'd written such a script months earlier for use on my fan pages. I'd always planned on including the script as a bonus with this book.
When I sent him a copy of my script he called me back to say he'd wasted his money on garbage.
Maybe I should have done what the hucksters are doing? Use hype to sell you something simple for an outrageous fee.
Actually since I'm not into hype, I've decided to give the script to anyone who signs up for my newsletter. This will give you a chance to see how I write.
Let's Talk About Facebook
You've spent some time on Facebook. Do you see hype on Facebook? Maybe now and then, but Facebook is really about relationships.
Surely at some point in your life a friend, coworker, or neighbor got involved in a get-rich-quick-scheme.
Something like water with vitamins, gold coins, long distance phone service, or whatever. Immediately after getting involved he started pestering you and everyone else he knew. He quickly became someone you didn't want to hang out with anymore.
While your friend might have made a few sales - maybe people found it easier to buy than just walk away from the friendship? - he probably gave up after a few weeks.
Many people who attempt to use Facebook for marketing make this same error.
The error isn't giving up too soon. The error is using Facebook to PUSH content at prospects, rather than using Facebook to ATTRACT and INTERACT with people. Like your friend and his get-rich-quick-scheme these people quickly fail.
Let me say this in bold text so you don't miss it. . . Facebook is about relationships. It's a way for people to share their lives with each other.
The majority of Facebook users have never bought something from a marketer on Facebook and never will.
You read that correctly. While much has been said about the number of people using Facebook, the majority of users are worth nothing to marketers like us.
The good news is there are willing buyers on Facebook,
and they are easy to find once you know how to attract them.
I'm going to teach you how to build relationships with people so they are more likely to buy from you. How to interact with people on Facebook so you learn what they want to buy. How to discover why they purchase from you, and why they don't. This will help you better tailor your products and your offers so you get more sales.
Now I know you want to learn how to use Facebook in your marketing, and have just been humoring me by reading along before you buy the book. How do I know this? Simple, if you weren't interested in learning about Facebook, you wouldn't have read this far.
Here's what you'll learn while reading
The Marketer's Guide To Facebook.
The ebook starts with a few introductory chapters about Facebook and finding new friends. These assume you've already been using Facebook for a while, so they are designed to get you on the right track quickly without boring you with simple information like how to create a Facebook account.
Here's a few highlights from the introduction:
- Why do people use Facebook?
- How do people use Facebook?
- Why using Facebook like an emailed newsletter is a recipe for failure.
- The 25 personality types on Facebook and which ones to seek out.
- Why you should focus on quality friends and fans rather than quantity.
- Finding new friends on other people's fan pages.
- A simple way to get new friends and fans from other people's blogs and discussion boards. The book even tells you how to quickly find the right blogs and forums to steal new fans from.
Then you'll find out the 13 things Facebook uses to decide what posts to show each user, and 7 ways to make your posts stand out. If you've been posting on Facebook without success, this section alone will help you get better results.
After you've gained an understanding of how Facebook shows posts so you can make your posts stand out, you'll learn some Facebook generalities like:
In the section called Where's The Money you'll learn ten ways to make money on Facebook including:
- The difference between Profiles and Fan Pages, and when to use each.
- How to remove someone from your friends list.
- How to block irritating people from posting on your wall and seeing your posts and comments.
- How to tell Facebook to stop showing you Farmville and other irritating applications.
- How to safely set your privacy settings to get the most exposure while minimizing your risks.
- One all-to-common mistake that will absolutely destroy your chances of succeeding on Facebook.
- How to back up your Facebook account.
- A simple way to push prospective friends to your fan page.
- Why promoting affiliate products is more profitable than pay-per-click (PPC) links on Facebook.
- How to sell with Facebook Event Pages.
- How to cloak affiliate links on Facebook. If you've tried posting affiliate links on Facebook, you've seen Facebook tag the link with information about the affiliate management site rather than the product. this one simple trick will quickly increase your affiliate sales.
- How to sell with Facebook Groups.
- How to increase the chances of your offers being seen by your friends and fans, so they are more likely to click on them.
Once you understand how to make money on Facebook, I'll teach you how to post regularly. This sounds simple, but many people think of posting as work. In this section you'll see how to change your attitude so you look forward to posting rather than seeing it as a chore.
Moving on, you'll learn:
- How often you should post on your Fan Page.
- Why short posts work better than longer ones.
- 4 ways to capture peoples' attention.
- How to identify your average prospect.
- How to find out what topics your readers find most interesting, and more importantly learn to target your offers with precision so more people will respond.
- How to speak to your audience so they'll look forward to your posts.
- How much personal information you should put on your Fan Pages.
- How to increase participation and commenting on your posts.
- How to train your mind to spot things to post that your audience will eat up.
- Three questions you must ask yourself when deciding whether to post a note on Facebook or post the same article on your blog and then post a link on Facebook to the blog.
- And 7 other quick tips about posting on Facebook.
Once you're up to speed on how Facebook works so you can get better results, you'll learn some Fan Page specifics. These tips will help you get better results on your fan pages, and if you haven't already got a fan page, help you get started with the best framework. Here's some details:
- Why getting people to like your page is ONLY the first step.
- How to prevent your Fan Page from being deleted by Facebook. Actually, this is so important I'll tell you here. You must have at least two administrators for your Fan Page. That way if one user account is suspended, the page will not be deleted. The book explains how to add administrators to your fan pages.
- How Facebook ranks pages in their search results.
- How to name your Fan Page so it is more likely to be found in searches and stands out better in people's news feeds.
- How to train your fans to tell others about posts on your fan page.
- How to set your Fan Page's URL so it's easier for you to post on other websites, and increases your name recognition.
- Setting the landing screen so new people see what YOU want them to see first.
- How to put a newsletter opt in box on your Fan Page.
- How to force people to like your page to get access or a bonus.
- Some useful -- and free -- applications that will make managing your Fan Pages easier.
In the last chapter on Off Facebook Specifics you'll learn how Facebook interacts with other websites and how to make simple changes on your websites so it's more friendly to Facebook users.
Sounds great, and I know you're ready to get started, but wait, one second while I tell you about your guarantee.
You won't risk a penny either. Because I will back you with a. . .
- How Facebook links to a webpage.
- How to set the photo, description, and title Facebook uses when someone shares a link to your page.
- How to put Like Buttons on your website.
- How to put Share Buttons on your website.
- How to point a Share Button at a page on your website OTHER than the one it's on.
- How to put a working Share Link inside a PDF. This is a killer way to make your free reports go viral.
8 Week 100% Money Back
"No Questions Asked" Guarantee!
Order "The Marketer's Guide To Facebook." Read it, learn from it, use what you learn for 8 whole weeks (56 long days). If you aren't convinced this is everything I promised... then I insist you ask for your money back with a simple email... and I will rush you a refund of every penny of the purchase price. I won't even ask you to delete the ebook from your computer, you can keep it.
This is an eBook in PDF format. After paying by PayPal, credit card, or online check, you will download the book and read it on your computer. You can also print the book. The book works with all computers.
Click Here to Get Started For Only $24.97
PS You'll notice this page has no fancy graphics or boastful claims. They weren't included because I don't need them. I concentrate on providing value within the information I provide, rather than using hype.
PPS The price is only $24.97. I'm not going to tell you buy now before I raise the price, or only ### many copies will be sold to get you to decide without thinking. But I will say in my opinion "The Marketer's Guide To Facebook", is the fastest, most effective way to get up to speed on using Facebook as a marketer. Every day you wait before you improve your Facebook skills is a day you've wasted.
Click Here to Get Started For Only $24.97
© Copyright 2011